The wedding party
It's been a while since we updated the blog...sorry! We hope to continue updates on our blog, we've just been swamped!
John has continued to keep busy with his job with the Corps of Engineers. Kristi has about a week and a half "under her belt" as the principal of Martin Luther School in Bismarck. She is thankful that school is starting after Labor Day this year...so she has a few extra weeks to get things together for the teachers. They return to school next week.
This past Sunday, John had a rare weekend day off (rare for the summer)....so he took Kristi to a great Mandan tradition...the Demolition Derby! Apparently it is a rite of passage around here!!! Too bad we forgot to bring the camera...or you'd be seeing pictures on the blog!
That's about it...check back later!

1 comment:
I love demo derbys! My brother and uncle had to go head to head in the St. James one a few weeks ago. Uncle got first, Brother got second! I'm so proud.
Thanks for keeping the blog updated. I miss you buddy, but am glad you're doing well. :)
Post a Comment